Tuesday, March 25, 2008

coordinates logged


Yes! Liz Stenning(the planning student who is also writing about Seattle Green Factor) has tapped her network in Copenhagen for me and produced not one but two places for me to stay. I mean, they are practically falling over themselves to get me to stay there! Not really, but what a relief to have a place with a known person to crash right after I arrive. Thanks Liz! First I will be staying with Søren and the map above shows where he lives. It is right in the thick of downtown, exactly where I want to be for my intro to the city. The other woman's name is Sarah and I will shift over there if it takes too long and I begin to wear out my welcome at Søren's house. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Susie...Hope all is well. You seem to be making your way around the city, and it looks like you found a place to live! Say hi to Sarah and Soren!