Monday, March 31, 2008

ristet pølse flot!


i have landed and am safe. i have a great place to stay that will remind all of you a little bit of my last place in seattle. it is a 6-story apartment building that is so old, the shower is out back. it is kind of like being back in the nutshell. anyway, this is just a quick check-in to say HEJ! and thanks to all of you who made it out on Sunday. I couldn't have spend my day in any better way. it was great.

so, today i did what all novice travellers do, or those out of practice, and i walked and walked and walked until i had 100 years hunger and then i didn't just stop and get one ristet pølse med brod (roasted dog with bread), i got an extra dog with it and now i have a tummy ache. but, this blog entry is keeping me up till 10 so i can begin my battle against jetlag. and soon i will be curled up and dozing, hopefully not developing a hot-doggy-hangover.

tomorrow i meet the people at the research center and get to see my new desk. i'll be sure to post that stuff when i get it.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

That sounds like the best tummy ache ever!

Chloe said...

the photo of those shiny dogs gives me sympathy pain. sick, dude.

Anonymous said...

condiments and sauce
plain and charred
crispy or chewy
any type of dog.
here doggie doggie!