Wednesday, May 7, 2008

interview dog flight interview

i have to say, i love copenhagen, but it is a relief to be somewhere where i speak the language. i feel so much more a part of things. the meeting in malmö with the former city ecologist went great. i got lots of good information and...


i lugged my rolly bag all over malmö and got to berlin with no trouble. i am becoming a regular jet-setter. i even have sensible shoes. the place i am staying is lovely. if you ever come here, ask me for the email of this guy. it is kind of like a guest house and the rooms have high cielings, are very clean, there is a shared kitchen, bathroom and it looks out onto a really nice courtyard.


a few blocks away, i spent my morning at cafe Liebling, literally darling. i started with breakfast while i worked and then continued right onto lunch! below is a little vid i made about how today went.

today i am rolling out with owen to mess around town and see stuff. he knows berlin a bit so he is going to be my ambassador here.

7 comments:

Chloe said...

Wait, what feels different???

Anonymous said...

It looks like your hotel in Berlin was perfection in simplicity.
So very peaceful and inviting.

Unknown said...

it looks like its warm and sunny in Berlin? and in Copenhagen as well?

My brother told me its going to be 24 degrees cel. this weekend in DK.

I wish it was me!

riisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riisa said...

gorgeous little nook susie. i want to transport myself there away from my clutter...and i'm so glad to hear the meeting with the city went well. you look positively glowing!

Anonymous said...

Practical
sophisticated wiener eater

rolling bag
sensible shoes
cafe dining...

but

you're still eating a wiener.

practical