Tuesday, June 10, 2008

d-snap dedication


As I was riding my bike this weekend I hit a bump and my precious d-snap camera went flying out my bike basket into the air to land in the bike lane where traffic was rolling and I actually ran over it with my tire. I was appalled. I screeched to a halt (my breaks have taken a turn for the operatic worst--yet are still operational), I parked Rally and I ran into the bike lane to retrieve the my tiny pixel-preserving friend. I wasn't surprised to find that the mini-tanker worked just fine and has ever since. That thing is so steady, I couldn't have a better camera. Tyler is the one who discovered them so he deserves some credit, too. Yea! D-snap rocks. I mined my photos while taking a break yesterday and found that I actually have quite a few portraits of the darling thing and that is what you see above(the one with my face is thee dsnap rope around my neck). I wanted to put a dsnap in the center with flames or a halo, but that piece of artistry is not required to get ready for my thesis presentation to the Research Center tomorrow. So, I cut it off at simple montage(sound of flower wilting).

No comments: