Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dyr Have



As promised, pictures from Dear Garden. I'll talk more about the history of this place later. I did talk a little bit about it in an earlier post
and have learned some new things since then. When I am not feeling the thesis noose around my neck, I'll be able to tell you more without gasping. These are two of MANY pictures I took there. I also plan on going back for another round and am actually crossing my fingers for an overcast day. Saying that is probably like rubbing salt in the damp, cloudy wounds of all the Seattlites b/c I know it has been miserable there. The first is a landscape, and the second is one of a series I am doing about wood piles in Scandinavia. They're amazing. I really like wood piles. I think I am going to spend some time in Woodinville this summer doing a Northwest wood piles photo series. Ok, off to edit and edit again!! Oh and I have some wood theories about Scandinavia in general and I will tell you more about those after I visit the Finn Juhl museum this weekend for some information gathering.

No comments: